Most Infernals are currently held in the Orwell Internment Camps near Ipswich, Suffolk, pending their repatriation to Hell as soon as order has been restored there.
This check list reminds you of the actions you must take to provide the protection outlined in Hide and Survive (1977 © Her Majesty’s Emergency Warp Committee).
Use the check list systematically, ticking off each item as you deal with it. This will help you to remember all the things you must do.
Action Before Attack
- Do you recognise the roars of a T Rex?
- Do you know how it is different to the bellow of a herbivore, such as a Styracosaur?
- Do you know how it is different to the screech of a Raptor?
- Do you know what action you must take when you hear a roar, bellow, or squawk?
- Are you wearing your protective gag to stop yourself crying out?
- Have you chosen your Refuge?
- Have you blocked up the windows and other openings (e.g. vents, chimney) of your Refuge against Pterosaurs?
- Have you strengthened the outside walls of your Refuge against Brontosaurs and Styracosaurs?
- If you have a gun, is it ready and in working order?
- Have you rationed yourself to one meal a day? (Studies have shown that Raptors and other predators are attracted to slow, overweight prey.)
- Have you taken the dead out into the street at least 25 yards from your Refuge? Remember: Cannibalism is still illegal